Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Noah's Ark Cake


This was definitely one of the most fun cakes to make. A chocolate cake Ark, topped with lots of little animals. 

This was the first time I've attempted painting on the icing with food colouring to get a wood effect, I would definitely recommend this rather than trying to marble lots of shades of brown together; was much quicker!

I chose the animals that would give the most variety in colour and that might appeal to a one year old. I know that my girls were very disappointed when this one left the house!!










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice posts are visible in this blog and the great technology in this blog. I am very much satisfied by the technology in this website. This website is providing the great designs are visible in this blog.
    online cake shop Singapore

    ReplyDelete