Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Auntie Bob's Coffee Cake

December was also the month for Auntie Bob’s birthday. Bob is not her real name, but the name she has been affectionately given by my daughter and now sometimes, I can’t actually remember her real name!

Auntie Bob got her request in early for a “coffee cake incorporating white chocolate in some way”. So, I decided that following on from the giant rocky road cupcake, I would repeat the chocolate case but in white chocolate, fill it with a coffee cupcake with coffee buttercream icing and a white chocolate ganache filling.

I actually remembered to take pictures a long the way this time too!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD. That is extremely impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to my cake! Big thumbs up from Bob : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Hope you are working on the skyscraper cake with King Kong on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...anything for my gorgeous nephew!!:) x

    ReplyDelete